2017 Fall Festival Art Contest
The Town of Estill is excited to celebrate the Fall Festival’s 20th anniversary and you can get involved!
We are specifically interested in showcasing the talent of the many youth that make Estill so unique through an Art Contest. The contest is open to all K-12 graders living in Estill. Winners will specifically receive the honor of their artwork or essay being photographed and included in the 20th Anniversary Estill Fall Festival book, becoming a part of Estill’s history forever.
The Estill Fall Festival K-12 Art Contest also has an online art gallery on Artsonia.com to showcase student artwork. We will be including your student’s artwork for public viewing. Artsonia also makes products available for purchase (mugs, note cards, tote bags, etc.) featuring your student’s art. By providing us with your email and creating a parent account, you can access additional features including ...
• Viewing the artwork in the Festival art gallery
• Receiving notification of new artwork published
• Creating a "fan club" for your artist
• Approving comments left by family & friends
Art Contest Rules:
1. Each entry must have the artist’s name and grade level on the back of the entry.
2. All mediums of visual art are acceptable.
3. The minimum size limit for artwork is 8x10.
4. The subject should represent a scene from Estill or something that the artist loves about the Town of Estill.
Judges will be appointed by the Estill Fall Festival Committee. Winning entries will be based upon grade-appropriate skills, creativity, and presentation (message and content) of chosen topic. Each winner will receive a trophy, additional prizes may also be provided by our sponsors. Winners will be selected from the following grade ranges:
1st – 3rd grade – Lower Elementary (art only)
4th – 6th grade – Upper Elementary
7th – 9th grade – Jr. High School
10th – 12th grade – Sr. High School